Tuesday, July 13, 2010

back to Ipoh..with you ♥

yahoooo! so we went down to Ipoh as planned!
bought bday present for Jacky,
hope he will love it.. haha..
looking forward for his bday celebration..
cause i'll meet my baby's friends..
it's like meeting parents..?
gan jiong!!
gaspp.... xDD

Went Tongshui street for dinner once reached,
=_= but realized the food there is
now less delicious than it was before dy.
sigh. it's no good for Ipoh but nvm,
as long as you're with me,
eat what also delicious wakaka..

After that we straight went to JJ,
bought some stuffs then
started lepak lepak since movie starts at 10:45,
there we walked into a whole rack of chocolate stuffs.

Then i was like:
"aww i can't eat choco it'd be no good for my gums now"
you see,
my gums has been up to something for a few days now,
sore, bleedings, blah blah and all that. fkin pain.
i must control myself! can't take chocolate WARGHH.
and then she saids,
if you wanna taste a chocolate,
kiss my lips.

"!!!!!" ...
Sometimes it's the simple words that comforts the most,
it touched the deepest part of my heart.
and i got melted like..
totally.♥
it's only YOU that can make me feel the way i feel..
my dearest princess.. muackss... ♥

Shopped for some snacks then the movie began
- the Predators.



well it kinda suck imo, lol
the predators looked just soooo dumb.
1st one got killed by uhm, suicide bomb, okay,
2nd died under katana blade, okay,
3rd died because of some easy tricks and pure whackings,
okay. conclusion: human>predators
worth laughing eh?
rating: 3.5/10 .. =_=

yahoooo.. had our icecream at McD oh wait,
i'm eating chocolateeeee WARGH. =_= nvm hah.
i will be fine.. =P
just drink more water after this then.. =P

While on the way travelling back,
we noticed this starry starry Tuesday night,
so we pay our visit again,
to this hill up somewhere in Kampar oldtown,
the place we enjoyed star viewing together..
the only different thing is,
i'm holding your hand now.
i truly meant it when i whisper in your ears,
that i'll be accompanying you always,
just like the stars above,
or even better,
when the stars couldn't be seen,
i'll still hang around you,
anytime, anywhere,
i will be with you. ♥

We went back when the night gets really cold.
a very short journey but I had lots of fun..
the feeling's right only when i'm with you..
love the way you're kissing me,
love the way you're hugging me,
makes me feel so pampered. ♥ v(n_n )
love you always.. ♥

Ocean♥QiQi`

0 comments: