Thursday, July 15, 2010

all about loving you

Claypot chicken rice!!!!! WOOHOOO!!
had nga pou kai fan with deardear at oldtown,
it's been a while~ yummy yummy! :D
we ate sooo full until warghhhhh... xD

Went cycling right after that,
fetching my baby behind me,
cycled to lakeside, enjoyed the scenery
and cooling wind there.. woohoo!
was quite tired actually, haha,
then stopped for a break,
baby offered to fetch me instead,
omg first time fetched by a girl using bike,
amazing. haha. yea it was so fun. :)
ended up both of us so sweaty when we got home,
xD sitting down for some rest before shower,
chatting while we hug and kiss,
mmm it's so relaxing, loving it...♥
"oh! really?"
i think i laughed, xD
when you told me i've been looking at you
for over an hour already now.
god knows how long more i'm gonna look at
your pretty face,
so beautiful that i can't take my eyes off you..


how many times have i told you "i love you"
for tonight? hmm.. countless times.
i just can't stop saying it when i was
looking at you.. my love..♥

why ah why ah so tired tonight,
sharp 12 already fall asleep.
woke up around 10 in the morning,
didn't even notice baby off to school dy,
haha. pig.
miss you so much....
when you're back later,
you're gonna see i wrote something
on the whiteboard there.. hehehe..

I♥U! =)

Ocean♥QiQi`

0 comments: