Sunday, July 18, 2010

jalan jalan @ penang

well first, the day before we went penang.
it was a nightma..NO i wouldn't call it a nightmare,
won't let the bugger proud of her childish acts,
but it definitely annoyed me damn much,
got backstabbed in facebook wasn't fun at all,
i accept comments bout my actions,
but what if i have NEVER done all
the bad things ppl backstabbing me?
i couldn't stand still and let ppl spitting on me
accusing me for nothing!
blah bad mood for a while,
then my little angel cheered me up,
feels so secured when she's saying
she'll be on my side supporting me
no matter what happens. ♥
never believed in heaven but
heaven sent me an angel for real
this time.. muacksssss!!!♥

yea then i threw away all the bad moods.
i feel only so loved by you. ♥
and the next day we're heading Penang luu!!
time to relax relax muahaha.
going to attend japanese ghost festival
Bon Odori or something.. :D
need to dress up before 6pm!
the first time i've ever seen
dear put up some simple make up,
was so stunned hahaha,
your cheek was a lil pink while
your lips looked fresh and shiny with that
strawberry flavour thingy,
and i just stared at it like uhhhhhh... xD
you're so so beautiful like an angel..
and i know i'll always love this little angel..:) ♥

so the 5 of us reached Penang around 9pm,
found parking then asked the locals,
only then we realized the venue for the event
wasn't at gurney! oh no.
forget bout it, important thing comes first!
EAT!!! muahaha.. so many stalls there,
holding deardear's hand, we started jalan jalan,
cari makan! woohoo!
much foods i've never tasted before in Ipoh,
pasembur? or what's the name again? haha.
then what bubu, some kind of drinks, bubu drinks, LOL!
penang laksa!! not as good as the stall down
KekLokSi but still delicious woot woot..
saw Otak-otak?! i thought otak-otak's origin is Muar?
but heck who cares just eat ba yummy yummy. xD
what else, kangkung with sotong thingy,
yong taufu and stuffs,
also bought sushi haha, obviously ppl here selling just
anything, yes anything tastes GOOD!
before we're leaving we found this
childhood favorite Muarchee!
omggggggg... i miss the taste of it.
thanks dear for noticing this small stall hiding in a corner,
haha.. loveee muarchee, let me feed you some, ummmm...♥ xD
some food, though, priced ridiculously expensive,
like uh a small packet of fruits = rm 2.50?
=_= erm.... sweat. i know lar fuel price rise again
but no need like that gua uncle.. hahaha..
gosh, in my head i'm already planning something
like a one day trip to Penang or somewhere else,
just to jalan jalan cari makan! sure best the feeling!
woohoo! promised my baby in future we'll spend
our offdays together to go on some travels and makan makan!
hahaha.. ♥

finished makan then we lepak lepak everywhere,
well i mean, taking photos everywhere. LOL
everything's so romantic,
hugging you and taking sweet photos,
it's like i'm getting married for real,
and weizhi's the photographer for our wedding photos?
LOL... was it me thinking too much,
or as you said, old dy wanna get married dy? hahaha.
the truth is i want you to be my wife so much..
♥ my only love. mmmm it's like dreaming.. haha..
i don't care i wanna take wedding photos
with you soon... muacksss..!! ♥ :D

beeeeep, battery's dead, but no,
nothing can stop them from photoshooting,
use handphone la! LOL..
took countless SS/pretty photos,
then finally we're on our journey back to kampar.
of course, everyone's exhausted after
all those extreme photoshooting, yes extreme!! xD
tiring but i loved all the pics we took together.. ♥
2 hours or so before we get back to kampar,
so dear, lean on me and sleep k?
fold up the jacket then it's a small pillow!
haha, put it on top of my shoulder then
you can have a good night sleep.. love ya.. ♥

it's about 3 am when we reached home,
wanna get some good rest but i felt hungry dy,
hehe cycled out again to go pack burger,
fetching dear, legs all like cramp dy but sweet.. ♥
burger ayam special cheese + teh O limau ice yummy!
time to shower after finished eating,
got a train to catch 9.30am later,
so we planned not to sleep anymore
cause it's already like 5am haha..
spent time on our love nest
hugging, kissing, and chatting..
god knows how much i love you.. ♥

you asked me when i started fall for you,
i said, remember the time gene, beng, aim, and i
the katak team was rehearsing in the hall there,
i was uhm excited yeah,
but more i felt was gan jiong and pressure,
i wanted the show to be a successful one
so i put quite some stress on myself,
but when i looked back at you,
sitting at the audience seat, my dear,
you smiled back, into my anxious eyes,
you calmed me down.
even it's just a smile that you'd give anybody,
but when i needed support so much,
you're the one giving me this special feeling,
you're behind me supporting what i do on stage,
it means so much to me,
that's when i know i will always
need you to be by my side since then,
be my courage and my support,
and i'll care for you with all my love..

when i asked you back the same question,
i was surprised, hahaha,
so it was the day i got drunk that.. haha..
yep packing burger while drunk is not easy.. xD
i just......wanna be there for you whenever
you'll need me, so yeah i showed up
regardless how bad condition i was in,
in fact i was sooo touched too,
the first time i stayed overnight at your place,
and you sacrificed your sleep to take good care of me,
i felt all so numb but i can feel you too,
thanks for everything you gave me,
i love you... ♥ :))

chit-chat chit-chat,
still hours to go before sunrise,
then we hmm....
it's the sweet things between us.. ♥
so sweet dreams kampar.
this town is so full of love.... ♥

Ocean♥QiQi`

0 comments: