Wednesday, July 14, 2010

BBQ

aww tonight's not a starry night,
feels like it's gonna rain soon anytime,
pasar malam also no time to go dy,
still got stuff to buy for baby,
nevermind then next week ba.
attended BBQ party held by baby's family.
for the very first time! i met them all at once.
and yea, happy birthday Jacky! :D
muahaha.. was quite anxious before i get there,
sooner then relax myself and try to mix with them,
they're all nice people,
it's my pleasure to meet them.
and i'm very proud to be the one holding your hand,
my qiqi.. muackss..♥
i promise i will be the best bf in the world,
then your family wouldn't need to get worried ya..♥

Was really happy tonight,
when you get me drinks while i'm BBQing,
when we had some little dance in the house,
when they're talking bout you and me,
when we worked together to clean up the mess,
when i cycling and fetching you behind,
so much fun!! it's my first time hah.
everything's perfect.
next time i fetch you again with bike yeah!!
then you can sleep leaning on me..
i'll cycle to wherever you want to go..
muackss... ♥
things go so smooth and romantic when you're with me,
my little angel....♥

you know, baby..
you've been so good to me all these while,
i love all the things you do for me,
you're the best girl ever,
and i will never let you go,
all i'd do is to treat you the best,
give you happiness and all that you'd demand,
i never trusted in gods but now,
i'm begging, to all gods above,
please let her stay with me,
i'll do anything in exchange..
i just need to hold you tight
every single day in my life...
my love.. ♥ :))

Hope i will get more time to update the blog,
daily or at least once in few days..♥
i love you.. i love you.. i love you.. x100
Nvm i'll get to your side now and tell this
to your ears.. i love you.. miss you so much..♥
tell me how to fall to sleep
when you're not with me?
can't imagine how my life is without you now..
i love you..!!!!!!!!

Ocean♥QiQi`

0 comments: